1. What Information we collect?
We collect information about you including but not limited to the following:
- Name, e-mail id, profile password, gender, phone number, payment details, and any other conversational data/content that might be generated by you on the platform
- b. Information We Collect As You Access And Use Our Service (“Usage Information”):
When you visit or use our Services, we collect information about your computer or mobile device. Some of the information we collect include:
- Computer IP addresses mobile device ids (the unique identifier assigned to a device by a manufacturer), technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser, or operating system).
- Your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled the collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically).
No other information which is provided by you while accessing the Service is stored or used by us unless otherwise required by the applicable law.
- c. Information third parties provide about you:
We may also collect and store the information provided by others about you. For example, a review by a customer for your services provided on our application. Such information provided by a customer can be combined with the information we have to enhance our ability to serve you.
2. Why we collect your information?
3. With whom we share your information?
We neither rent nor sell your Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. However, we do share your Personal Information with third parties as described below:
- Third-party vendors: We employ third party vendors to provide Services on our behalf for varied purposes like business analytics, payment processing (e.g. Stripe), membership management (e.g. ProfitWell), customer service, marketing, distribution etc. We may authorize such vendors to collect information on our behalf in order to operate features of our application or to deliver services tailored to your needs. We assure that such information used by third party vendors is only to perform their functions and they are not permitted to share or use that information for any other purpose.
- Business Partners: We take the help of our Business Partners in conjunction with whom we offer our Services to you. If you choose to access these optional services provided by our Business Partners, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those Partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party Business Partners.
- User Profiles and Submissions: Certain user profile information, including without limitation a user’s name, location, and any video or image content that such user has uploaded to the Services, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or address your request for Company’s services. Your account privacy settings allow you to limit the other users who can see the Personal Information in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. Any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others. Your user name may also be displayed to other users if and when you send messages or comments or upload images or videos through the Services and other users can contact you through messages and comments. Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third party site or service which may interact with our Services.
- Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Government Bodies: We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information as and when required in response to a sub-poena, court order, government demand or to comply with any legal requirements for protecting our interest. We will contact you by e-mail when we have to adhere to such legal request. All communications sent by us at such email address shall be deemed to have been communicated to you.
4. How do we protect your information?
We want you to have full faith in having your information safe and secure with us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information and Usage Information submitted to us. While no Services can guarantee full-proof security, we have appropriate administrative, technical and security procedures to keep your information intact, secure and confidential. Your information is handled only for the purposes required by authorized employees or agents or third party vendors and the like and we employ appropriate firewalls, encryption technologies and intrusion detection systems to keep your information secure and safe from any unauthorized use.
5. How can you change your information and what happens when you cancel or close your account?
You can anytime ask us to amend the information provided by you by contacting us at email@example.com. We will make changes to the information provided by you as soon as reasonably practicable. If you wish to cancel or delete your account you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you should take note that if even after the suspension of your account we might need to retain your Information for complying with certain regulatory or legal obligations, resolving disputes, preventing fraud, enforcing agreements or for any other business reasons.
6. What about the safety of children?
Our Services are directed to serve adults-only. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If we discover that a person below 18 years of age or younger has provided Personal Information to us, we automatically delete such information. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor under the age of eighteen (18) and believe he or she has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. What happens when you use our Services from outside the United States?
If you are accessing our application from outside the United States, please be mindful that such information may be transferred, stored or processed in the United States where our servers or central databases are located. Even though you access it from a foreign land we ensure we will follow the best practices in keeping your information protected. By using our Services you understand that we are governed by the United States Privacy and Data Protection Laws which are very different from the laws of your country.
9. How can you contact us?